Monday 6 December 2010

shamanic healing

this weekend i was lucky enough to attend a mind body and spirit event (beyond the horizons)

i attended a shamanic healing workshop.........lots of interaction, lots of drumming.
the shaman a fab women .....held a drum over me and allowed the beat to resonate through my body and my auric body.........this was to ground me........and i really felt that this was what was happening

i played spiritual hide and seek...........very fun

very interesting........... i was able to picture in my mind the meditation process before it was verbalised by the shaman.........i pictured creeping down underground steps, very earthy beneath the root of a tree...........this led out to beautiful countryside.

the shamans comments to me.............very open minded, but take a lot of convincing!.........me all over
and i need to ground myself especially since my reiki experiences......and learn to control my chakras.......

No comments:

Post a Comment